W. Thomas Wadley
Email: Thomas Wadley | Phone: (727) 822.6313
Mr. Wadley is a native of Tampa, Florida and joined Yanchuck Berman Wadley & Zervos PA in 1984, remaining for six years and then returning in 1995.
Thomas has tried jury trials in state and federal courts and has also briefed and argued appeals in state and federal appellate courts. His jury trial experience includes civil and criminal cases.
Awards and certifications
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Board certified criminal trial specialist, National Board of Legal Specialty Certification, 1998
- Board certified criminal trial practice, The Florida Bar, 1994
Admitted to practice
- Florida, 1982
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 1988
- The Florida Bar
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Justice Association
- American Bar Association
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 1981
- Auburn University, B.A., 1979
Your legal needs set our course
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Thomas Wadley, call him at (727) 822.6313 or contact him online.